1. Getting Started: When using our services, you will be required to enter into a logistics services contract with us. All information provided during registration must be accurate and up to date.
3. Use of Services: By using our services, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations and acceptable standards of behavior.
4. Payment and Fees: Payments for our services must be made in accordance with the agreed upon tariffs and in accordance with the specified terms.
5. Customs Clearance: We shall be responsible for the clearance of goods in accordance with applicable customs laws and regulations.
6. Cancellation of Services: Cancellation policies depend on the type of services provided by us. Please contact us for details.
We are not responsible for damage caused by third parties during delivery. While we strive to ensure that our services are safe and secure, we recommend that you also ensure that you have adequate insurance for your shipments.
Effective Date: 03/12/2014